Thursday, May 28, 2015

Popular demand too

I was getting a few groceries at Sobey's today and was in the cereal aisle.  I was going to get some Honey Nut Cheerios, but then saw they had a free t-shirt in Cinnamon Toast Crunch from General Mills!

Unfortunately, the free shirt is only in kids sizes, but since I have two nephews I still have someone to give the shirts to.  I bought my the cereal and had to text my sister to see what sizes Logan and Avery are wearing now.  I went to check out the website, but looks like I've been denied a free shirt yet again.



I wanted to get the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee "Who Needs Pants" shirt.  Looks like I'm getting slow in my old age.  In order to avoid this again I'm putting out a call that you guys let me know ASAP if you ever see any kind of free shirt/swag offer.  I don't want to miss out on free crap I don't even really need again!  Thanks.

No comments: