Saturday, May 16, 2015

Age of U

If it is a long weekend then that must mean one thing here in Calgary...that its raining!  It rained pretty much all day today and right now it is actually coming down as snow.  Ugh.  Doesn't matter though, its not like I was going to go outside and enjoy the weather.

Yes, of course I kept my 3D glasses.

Instead we went and saw Avengers: Age of Ultron 3D over at Westhills.  Before the movie they played the trailers for Ant Man and Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 3D.  Cody was doing the exact same stuff as he did in our reaction trailer when we watched The Force Awakens.  The 3D takes to a whole 'nother level.  Cody's words too.

Then later on we revisited Furious 6, or as I call it Fast 6, because we saw Furious 7 when it came out last month.  I still love the tank scene and the brutal display of collateral damage.  Now Cody and I are going to re-enact the car stunts from the movie even the end credit warning said not to.

No comments: