Monday, December 11, 2017

10/11

I was so tired last night that I didn't even turn on my laptop, hence no December 10th advent calendar post.  Luckily, that kind of worked in my favor as 10 and 11 go hand in hand.

December 10th...


A mini figure from The Force Awakens, but I can't remember his name.  He tried to scoop up BB-8 on Jakku and then Rey stepped in to help him.  In that scene he was riding a weird cyborg/robot horse thing, so I'm pretty sure that will be the kit for Dec 11th.  Also, the horse was on the front of the box, so I do know he is in there.

December 11...


Yep, it is the "horse" or if you want to get technical a "luggabeast".  If you've seen it in the Force Awakens then you know how it moves and how it would probably be useless as a mount.  Unless you aren't in any kind of a hurry.


The dude's name is Teedo!

No comments: