Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Clown Harder


Above is a picture of a "sad clown" painting that I bought years ago at the thrift store.  I'm pretty sure I wrote about here or maybe on MySpace back when that was a thing.  Now, I can't remember which thrift store it was at, maybe Good Will I think.  They actually had three different sad clown paintings, but since I didn't want to be greedy and take all the sad clown paintings for myself I just got the one above and left the others.  It has had graced the walls of our various domiciles since I brought it home.

I recently got the Die Hard blu-ray boxset and last week Cody and I watched Die Hard 2: Die Harder.  After we watched the movie I checked out some of the specials features which included four deleted scenes.  One of the deleted scenes was an extended scene where McClane meets Marvin the janitor.  In the scene McClane discovers Marvin has been living in airport basement and goes into his room.  Cody spied something on the wall in Marvin's room.


I didn't see it at first and had to pause and rewind to see it.  It's like the same face, but with no background.  It's still pretty cool, but now I'll never get rid of that sad clown painting.  Not like I was ever going to anyway!

No comments: