Thursday, February 23, 2017

Cinny Buns

I saw a picture on Instagram of Oreo Peeps which are Oreos with Peeps filling in the middle.  I knew that they'd probably only be available in the States because all the good stuff never comes north of the border.  I still always like to hope for the best, so when I was at Co-op today getting some groceries I had to walk the cookie aisle for a quick look.  I didn't find Peeps Oreos, but I found some Cinnamon Bun Oreos which are a good runner up.


The verdict is that they are good!  Gingerbread Oreos are still my favourite, but these are pretty close.  They smell awesome too.


I think one of the reasons they are so good is that they have extra filling, or it sure looks like they do.  That is definitely more filling than a regular Oreo.  I think I'll have to do some comparisons just to find out for sure.  I'll have to try and not eat them all before I get around to it though.

No comments: