Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Epic

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I've actually been busy!  I've been working a bit more and on my two days off I made a quick trip back to Cranbrook.  A quick trip = 26 hours.  I drove back early Tuesday morning and made it back in time to meet my mom for lunch at the Vietnamese place.  My sister is going to have a garage sale and I took back of bunch of stuff to sell.  I need to go through my boxes in my mom's basement to get rid of some stuff to put in the garage sale.  A date hasn't been set yet, but if I can get back to Cranbrook and go through my boxes I guarantee it will an epic garage sale.  It already has G.I. Joe and E.T. puzzles in it!

I'm tired and going to bed because I have to work tomorrow morning.  Stay tuned because tomorrow night I'll be writing a post about something I'm pretty sure I've mentioned on here before!!

No comments: