Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Spare some change?

So what did movies did you guys watch for National Canadian Film Day?


I watched Hobo with a Shotgun!

I bought this movie at Wal-Mart for $10 years ago, but just never got around to watching it.  Whenever I'd pull it out of my shelf I just wasn't in the mood for "that" type of movie.  It was better than I was expecting and certainly delivers on the title.  I wish I had watched it earlier.  Lots of crazy gore, tons of blood, swearing and quotable lines.  The "dirty cops" line is my favourite, the actor had the perfect delivery.  I think Hobo with a Shotgun might be on Netflix, so I'm sure at least Cara has already seen it.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Of course I've seen it, although I watched it under the assumption that it was about a basement spider on a rampage....