Saturday, April 2, 2016

Aloysius

I finally watched Pee-Wee's Big Holiday and I didn't even have to get Netflix!  Cody has had Netflix for a while and he put one of his accounts on the Blu-ray player, so it's all good.  He wasn't sure if it would work or not, as you are only allowed so many devices per account, but it worked.  Next month he might get a surprise on his bill if he's over, but Cody got mad billz y'all.

After watching Big Top Pee-Wee which wasn't very good, Pee-Wee's Big Holiday was exactly what I needed.  It's pretty much the same movie at Pee-Wee's Big Adventure where he has to go on a road trip and meets lots of people along the way.  Cam was right, it was classic Pee-Wee, he even brought back the "Take a picture it will last longer" joke, the best part of Big Top Pee-Wee.  It was funny, the balloon part which is in the trailer looked lame at the time, but turned out to be pretty funny.  It's just so stupid you have to laugh.  I liked the how at the end when Pee-Wee fell down the well, the news reporters were saying "a boy fell down the well", as Cam said, he's 63!  Hopefully, we won't have to wait as long before we get another Pee-Wee movie.  We gave it a four star rating.

After watching Pee-Wee we went and watched the first episode of Trailer Parks Boys Season 8.  Cody has already seen all the new TBP stuff, but I haven't yet.  I think TPB was one of the pixelated shows on Cara's Netflix watch list...or maybe it was Cam's?  Cam used to live in a trailer park, so he can totally related to that show.  I'm also up to episode six of the first season of Daredevil.  I'm liking it so far, can't wait to watch more.

When I browse around Netflix I'm like, "I wanna watch that" and "Oh I want to see that too!", so there are lots of shows and movies I have to catch up on.  But Fuller House is not one of them!!  

2 comments:

Cam said...

Your Netflix account if limited by how many devices can be streaming at the same time yo. If you're on the one-screen plan you can have it installed on twenty devices but can only watch on one at a time.

Glad you enjoyed Pee-Wee!

Keef said...

Thanks Cam, looks like they changed things since last time I had an account with them. They really should've released Pee-Wee's Big Holiday in IMAX 3D though.