Tuesday, December 8, 2015

All Star Wars, all the time

With Star Wars: The Force Awakens only a week and a half away I've gotta go Star Wars non-stop until then!  First up today I got an e-mail from Post Foods with the subject "Star Wars collectibles now in store - go get'em!" I was excited because I thought they were finally giving us the toys/collectibles we've been waiting for. When I opened up the e-mail I saw these.


Wow, thanks for sending me an e-mail just now telling me about the stuff that's been out for a month now.  Although, while I got my boxes at Superstore, I haven't seen it anywhere else.  Hopefully this means other places are going to get it, so I can finally get a box of Alpha-Bits.


The email also includes some Star Wars themed cookie recipes to make with Post cereals.  The Ewok/Shreddies ones looks way too complicated for me, and while the Chewie/Sugar-Crisp cookies are no-bake, it still sounds like a lot of work and dirty dishes.

What I really want to know is why there still aren't any toys in my Star Wars cereal?  Post + Star Wars = Fail.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Keef!

I'm Danielle, and I work with Post Foods Canada. We are so sorry that you haven't found the Alpha Bits Star Wars collector's edition box yet. I would love to send you it!

Just email me at postfoodscanadaoffers@postholdings.com and I can send it on over to you.

Have a great night!
- Danielle

Keef said...

Just donate it to a local food bank or something, they need it more than I do at this time of year. Thanks anyway!

Danielle said...

Hi Keef,

That is so nice of you, we'll make sure we do that!

Make sure you check out our Star Wars that we currently have going on! All you have to do is take a picture with a Post cereal Star Wars collector's edition box and post the picture on our contest page here: http://woobox.com/toa6ba

One of the prizes available is an uncut 3 1/2 x 5ft press sheet featuring BB-8. There are only 6 available, and you can't get them anywhere else!