Sunday, September 20, 2015

#monstermask

I've been meaning to post something since Friday, but I've been busy every night either watching a movie or playing Tomb Raider.  Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition is the free right now on XBox One as a part of Games with Gold, I also downloaded Crysis 3 on the 360.  I wasn't sure if I was going to like TR, since right at the start there is some lame quick time events, but it got better.

It's pretty serious, but kind of funny at the same time.  At the start you are just traversing the environment, until you start to run into the bad guys.  You get in a fight with one guy and end up shooting him in the head.  Lara is all freaking out that she just killed some guy, and they try to make it all emotional, but like less than a minute later you are gunning down other guys, breaking necks and shooting them with your bow.   That whole moment seems pointless after that, like why even bother?  Also, while I was on the beach I shot a crab with my shotgun and got an achievement.

Anyway, here is a picture I forgot to put in the Boo Berry post.  If you flip over the box there is a cut out mask on the back.


According the instructions on the back they want you take a picture of someone(a kid I guess) and post it online and tag it #monstermask.  I searched Instagram for that tag and got a ton of hits, but only like two General Mills cereal related ones.  I guess I'll have to make it three then...

No comments: