Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Big time movie news!

I'm back in Calgary!  Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but it's back to work tomorrow.  Cranbrook was Cranbrook and while Willie was busy, I briefly saw him on Monday and on Tuesday afternoon I went out to Cody's and we did some filming.

Tuesday morning I went to the Salvation Army and bought a new sealed old school 8mm video tape which worked out perfect because Cody brought back his old camcorder and that's what we used.  We forgot how much work filming can be especially when you are unprepared like we were.  It was fun as we were just goofing off like we used to back in the olden days.  Wish we had more time to do more and do what we did better.  We did manage to film enough that it might be able to be cobbled together into a  somewhat cohert "story".  I'm not saying it's going to be good, in fact it will be terrible.  You'd think by now we'd be a little better at it.  The good news is that it will be short.   Look for it in the coming weeks!


I texted Cody and asked him if we needed anything for the video before I came out, this is what he replied.  Told you we were unprepared.

No comments: