Sunday, April 26, 2015

50

I'm back!  I've had a few things to post about, but I decided to put them off as to give the Star Wars video more time at the top.  It pulled in a whopping 34 views and two thumbs up, one of which was from me.  It didn't get a thumbs down, so I guess that's all you can hope for.  Anyway, I'm here today to talk to you about Pop Tarts.


I guess Pop Tarts are 50 years old if this box is anything to go by.  That's the reason I picked them up as I can't even remember that last time I ate a Pop Tart.  In fact I've probably only eaten Pop Tarts a couple times in my entire life.

It tastes 50 years old!

They are easy make, put it in the toaster on the lowest setting, or microwave 2 -3 seconds.  2-3 seconds?  Why even bother?   I do remember why I never eat them, it's not that they're bad, it's just that they aren't that great.  Maybe it's the flavour, a fruity flavour might taste better.  Until Pop Tarts turn 75 years old I probably won't be giving them another try.

No comments: