Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Party time

I requested the day off from work because it was a "religious" holiday for me.  You know I don't go to church or anything, but when this day rolls around you know I'm about to get devout!


Amen.


Happy birthday Chuck from me and the gang!


Birthday Zombie showed up with a nice gun for Chuck.


Then to pay homage to Chuck I watched Braddock: Missing in Action III.  This is the one where Chuck has the line, "I don't step on toes...I step on necks."  And he did!  He totally stepped on this one dude's neck!  He also snapped three other guys' necks and two guys got kicked in the nuts.  

I'm not the only one who remembered Chuck's birthday, so did the internet.  Here is a video of Chuck kicking guys via the Huffington Post.



If anyone comes across a (cheap) copy of Forest Warrior let me know!  It's the one where Chuck turns into a bear and also an eagle as seen in the above video.

No comments: