Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Upgrades

I went to the thrift store today and bought this awesome VHS!  It was only 25 cents.  It even has special features on it like a behind the scenes feature!   I can't wait to watch it!


Okay, you got me, I'm not going to watch it.  In fact I threw in the trash as soon as I got home.  I just wanted the hard VHS case, the rest was useless to me.  I wanted a good VHS case, so I have something to put my Reefer Madness 2 master copy in and keep safe.  Because it would be a real tragedy if anything happened to it.



I even made a custom cover for it.  It's one of those "less is more" type designs.


I was kind of bummed because there was a Veggies Tales tape that had the same style case, but it was green.  A green case for "reefers"...get it?  It was a bit broken and dirty, so I passed on it.   I also didn't get the purple Barney case.  If I ever come across a green one in better condition I'm totally getting it.

I also got myself this Simpsons Season 14 Blu-ray set even though I already own it on DVD.  Why did I buy it on Blu-ray when I already have it on DVD you ask?  Because it was only three dollars!!  The thrift store can be cool sometimes.

No comments: