Monday, January 5, 2015

Lucky #13

I got gas the other day at Petro Canada and it was cheap, 81.9/L and I also got myself another Hunger Games mug.  I still haven't actually used my first one, so its not like I need another one but I'm a sucker for gimmicky promotional crap.


I couldn't really decide which mug to get, so I went with the one with the big "D13" logo on it.  As I said I haven't read the books or seen the movies, so I'm not sure what that means, but I'm assuming it's like the boss mug.  All the other mugs have two district logos on them while this one just has a big single logo on it.


The mug on the left is the first mug I got, it has a big Hunger Games: Mockingjay P1 logo on the front while the two heat change logos appear on the sides.  My newest mug has the small movie logos on the sides while the big heat change logo appears on the front.


But for now I'm just going to pretend it's a mug for this movie instead.

No comments: