Sunday, November 23, 2014

Random stuff

Here is bunch of stuff that happened recently.


I bought a bunch of random McDonald's toys from the thrift store.  Some are like transformers or something.  One's a soap dish!  They had some more toys, but I didn't get them and now I wish I did.  I don't know why I didn't as they were only 25 cents each.  I have a dish full of quarters in my room and I'm going back with it.  There will be a more in depth look later on.


Also, at the thrift store I bought a RCA cable.  I used to have like five of these brand new cables laying around, but I got rid of them because I didn't think I'd need them because all the new stuff is all HDMI.  Well, if you want to hook up something older, like my DVD recorder to a VHS player to the TV then you need RCA cables.  It was only $1.25 and cheaper than the dollar store, and the cable was suprisingly thick, not all thin and cheap looking.


I bought Silent Hill: Revelations 3D because it was cheap and it was 3D.   I need to buy more 3D movies to justify having a 3D TV.  It wasn't great, but I wasn't expecting it to be, so it all worked out.  For some reason I want to go back and watch the first movie again.  Also, there is a special feature on the 3D disc that doesn't work.  It works on the 2D blu-ray and it is pretty useless, so I'm not missing anything.


Lunch at Smash Burger!  I've made it known that I'm not a fan of the fries, but this time I tried the buffalo fries and they were pretty good.  I would get them again over the regular or smash fries.  Note my burgers has no vegetables on it at all.  It does have onions, but they're deep fried, so that doesn't count.  It was too much meat, it at least needed some lettuce.

That is all!

No comments: