Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Loners Rebels

Last week I got a package in the mail and it was a t-shirt I ordered online.  It came from the US, so with shipping and exchange it turned out to be a very expensive t-shirt.  I think its totally worth it though.


Here is the front and I think you can see where this is going.  If you don't recognize that line, I don't even want to know you cuz you suck.


Finally get to show some love for Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!  FYI, Shout Factory just released Pee-Wee's Playhouse the complete series on Blu-ray and DVD.  Still waiting for them to do an awesome collector's edition of PW's Big Adventure.

So the shirt was super expensive, but at least 8-Bit Zombie was cool enough to throw in some freebies.  Goodie bags with every order!



The bag has some candy, two buttons, a sticker and a MUSCLE.   I was pretty stoked on the MUSCLE,


Also some random trading cards for Ghostbusters II, Goonies, ALF and Robocop 2.

But wait...there's more!



Since it was before Halloween there was bonus Halloween crap thrown in too, mostly candy and some junky toys.  I do like the snake.


I love this Bag of Boogers Gummies.  I want to eat them, but they're so cool I want to save them forever and forever.

In other 80's cheese related news, cult classic UHF is being re-released on Blu-ray next Tuesday, again from Shout Factory.  It has all the same bonus stuff as the DVD plus an extra interview.   It also has some cool cover art.  Dear Santa...

No comments: