Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bianca Amor's Part 3 of many

Here we go with another awesome item from my trip to Bianca Amor's!


With my hectic life style I don't have time to boil or cook a hot dog in a frying pan, so this microwavable hot dog tray is really going to make my life a lot easier.


Best of all, it's dishwasher safe!  Note to self, get a dishwasher.


I washed it first before I used it just the packaging said, but unfortunately I had to hand wash it.


I bought some Tog Dogs angus hot dogs and figured I just try one first to see how it goes.


It did not go well.


I followed the instructions of 3 to 4 minutes even though that seemed like a long time to me.  I guess it was too long.  I remember "back in the day" of putting hot dogs in a paper towel and then putting them in the microwave for only sixty seconds and that worked fine.


It just needs some extra ketchup and mustard.

Damn, that's fifty cents I'll never get back!  Also, our place smells weird now.

1 comment:

mike said...

Too bad you don't live in the states- that smells like a lawsuit..