Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bianca Amor's Part 2 of many

This is the next entry of stuff I bought at Bianca Amor's!  Cody found some cool Regular Show slippers, but they were way too small.  They were cheap and it sucked they didn't fit me.

Rigby and Mordecai...OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then I found some other slippers that did fit me.  They weren't as cheap, but I bought them just because they're a lot different than normal slippers.


They are slippers that look like Stampeder's football shoes.



They got cleats on them, so I guess I could even wear them outside if I wanted.


Slippers with laces?  That kind of seems to defeat the whole concept of slippers.  I thought the point of them was to be able to slip them on.  They fit fine once on my feet, but it actually takes time to put them on or take them off.  I can't be bothered with stuff like that!


I feel weird wearing them around upstairs because I feel like I'm going to get in trouble or something.  No shoes on inside the house!!



I bought a pair of hockey skate slippers for Avery for Christmas.  These are even more ridiculous slippers as they are basically high top slippers.  I imagine these will be a pain to put on.  Good thing they didn't have my size.

No comments: