Monday, October 20, 2014

A Little Bit of Stuff

Again, here we go with a post of a few small things that don't really deserve an entire blog post on their own.

First up...COOKIES!


I've been seeing these Halloween Chips Ahoy! cookies for a while, but haven't bothered to get any until today.  They were on sale for $1.99!!  They are pretty good, I wish I had bought some earlier.


I like how on the bottom left corner of the package there is a disclaimer that says "Enlarged to show texture".  Do a lot of people really expect the cookies to be as big as the one in the picture on the front?   Now that I think about it, I want a Chips Ahoy! cookie that big.

Second thing, Cody and I started filming a new video.  It's a Halloweeny themed video, so we were doing it at night in darkened lighting and the result was crappy looking video.  The camera was also out of focus, so that really didn't help either.  It sucks because we'll have to reshoot everything, and that's a pain.  I hate doing things twice.

Finally, look what I literally dusted off.


I haven't used this for years, so I charged it up and gave it a spin.  I've gone through a couple computers since I got it, so I don't even want to sync it to my current computer because it will erase everything on it.  I don't download music, so if I wanted to put more music on it I'd have to rip CDs to iTunes and that isn't very convenient.    I'm too lazy to do that.  I guess I'm just stuck listening to the music and watching the Power Rangers episodes and Polysics music videos I have on it now.  I still like my 1st gen iPod shuffle better.

No comments: