Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sad face

One of my missions while back in Cranbrook was to retrieve my old camcorder tapes.  If my fuzzy memory serves me right I should have two tapes, a Kyocera and a Sony.  The Kyocera is the oldest tape and I had put some stickers on the tape that said, "NO TOUCH SKI BOARD".  It obviously had some ski and snow boarding on it.  Later on I bought the Sony tape complete with yellow "Sony Sports" water proof case.  I actually hated that yellow case as sometimes it was a total bitch to open.  It did it's job as it has dog bite marks on it, but the tape is okay!


It sucks because I only managed to find one tape, the Sony.


It double sucks because not much tape has been used on the Sony.

I was hoping to find both tapes, so we could release Reefer Madness 2, Pyscho Killer Hermit Guy and the long awaited, Marionette Massacre.  I had even planned to make an "extreme sports" video if I could find enough footage of skiing, snowboarding and mountain biking.  Unfortunately, we will be lucky to get one of those done.


I did find my original copy of Reefer Madness 2 that Willie and I "edited" together back in the day.  It was such a pain in the ass to do back then as it required multiple VCRs and we were using music from CD and vinyl and having to unplug and the plug  in audio jacks as we were editing to get music.  It was ridiculous.


I've double and triple searched the box I found the Sony tape inside of in hopes of finding the other tape, but no luck.  It totally sucks, hopefully one day (soon) it will turn up.  We'll just have to wait and see what's on the Sony tape.

No comments: