Saturday, September 13, 2014

Count on it

After work on Friday I went over to Target to buy some milk and bread because I don't shop at Superstore.  I had to look around to see if they got some more awesome cereals.  It's where I first got the Frankenberry, but they had later sold out.  Long story short...


I had go to over to the Halloween section where I found an end loaded with Frankenberry and on the bottom shelf there were a mere three boxes of Count Chocula left.  I bought two and left one beat up box for someone else.  You're welcome.  I had some and while it's chocolate it's actually the same as Frankenberry in terms of shape and marshmallows.  They just added a different colour/flavouring.  I just need to find Boo Berry now.

2 comments:

WiLLiE said...

I hope the Cranny Target gets all those cereals back in. I haven't checked in awhile.

Keef said...

OMG, it's Willie! Seriously though, I'll be coming back to Cranbrook soon and I want my stuff. Just a heads up.