Monday, September 29, 2014

Bianca Amor's Part 1 of many

Today Cody and I went to Bianca Amor's and I went home with a big bag of junk.  Cody almost got the assault rifle, but then he didn't.  I have a feeling he might be getting one for Christmas.   And maybe a pistol too.


I bought this because I need a new tac light for my assault rifle and judging by the picture on the box, this one looks to be perfect.  


It works better than I expected something from Bianca Amor's would.  A lot of stuff is just cheap Chinese crap.  It's pretty bright and when I shined it directly into Cody's eyes, he said he it hurt.  It's blinding and annoying, just like in Battlefield!  There is also a ring on the top that turns to adjust the beam and it has 22(!) different settings.


It's rechargeable and comes with a USB charging cable.


The battery is kinda weird, not sure where I could get a new one if anything happens to it.  Then again I never tried to find a battery like that.  I could always just buy a new flashlight as it was only nine bucks.

More from Bianca Amor's in the coming days.

1 comment:

Keef said...

The box says my flashlight is 180 lumens. I'm not sure if that is good or even correct. In more important news, Mike needs a new hobby.