Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bleh. P2

Here is some junk I forgot to include with my last post.

I was at the mall and went to HMV to have a look around and ended up walking out (I paid for it!) with the new Crystal Method album.  I'm not sure how "new" it is, but it did come out in 2014.  They've updated their sound a little, so they got a dub step thing going on.  So far I'm liking it.  After HMV I hit up Phoenix/Melodyia and got more CDs!


They went and raised the prices a bit from $3 to $4 for most stuff, the Link Wray disc is still $3.  The Groove Armada album was still sealed, so the $4 was a deal.  Also, it's a good disc!  I know it's hard to believe, but I don't have that Beastie Boys album, but now I do, so it's all good.  Speaking of the Beasties, I also got a Mix Master Mike CD.  I've only listened to Groove Armada, but I'll get around to the rest later.

Also...


If you see these, they aren't bad!

No comments: