Monday, June 16, 2014

Aces

In an earlier post I mentioned how last year I only went to see two movies in theatre and then went to list all the movies I wanted to see this year.  So far I've blown last year's two movie count of the water and added another movie to the list when we saw X-Men: Days of Future Past.


I've also rekindled my failed Friday the 13th marathon from last Halloween.  With last Friday being a Friday the 13th, with bonus full moon, I dug out my box set and watched Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI.  I skipped over Part V: A New Beginning because it sucks.

While I was searching for my Friday the 13th set I found my Ace Ventura set!  I watched When Nature Calls tonight, so now I gotta go back and watch the first Ace Ventura again.  When Nature Calls seems so much stupider than the first one, but it's still funny.  I still love when he punches out the Monopoly guy.

No comments: