Monday, May 26, 2014

L'eggo my Lego

Lego has been branching out with it's sets to include lots of licensed properties like Star Wars, DC, Marvel and even stuff from Back to the Future and Ghostbusters.  Looking to further mine customer's wallets Lego has announced new Simpsons kits.  I haven't seen any kits in stores because I haven't looked for them, but I did see the Lego Simpsons mini figure packs.  I totally bought one.



I like that each one comes with an accessory and I like that Grandpa comes with a copy of the Springfield Shopper with the headline "OLD MAN YELLS AT CLOUD".

Of course you don't know which one of the sixteen you are going to get.  Will it be the one you want?  Probably not!  Guess which one I got.  I said guess dammit!!

4 comments:

mike said...

Probably lame Lisa.. I want Scratchy with the axe.

Cara said...

I was going to say that you probably got lame Maggie.

I want Ned Flanders or Ralph. "Miss Hoover, my worm crawled in my mouth and I ate it".

Keef said...

I would be agree with both of you that Lisa and Maggie are two I least want.

Cara, the Ralph mini figure comes with the "I Choo Choo Choose You" valentine.

Cara said...

Oh, the valentine is definitely the deciding factor. Better than Ned's leftorium accessories.