Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I should!

And I did!!


You'll remember I saw these two kitten posters at the Hospital Auxiliary thrift store when I was back in Cranbrook last.  At the time I wasn't sure if I should get them or not and five minutes after I left the store without them I realized I should've gotten them.  I mean...kittens!  This should've been a non-decision from the start., kitten poster = instant buy.

Luckily, they were still there the next day (whew!) and I bought before I left town.  The two posters were $3 for the pair which is so cheap.  The frames actually have glass in them, so they're worth the $3 for the frames themselves regardless of what was in them.


I hung them over my bed because that wall is blank with nothing on it.  On second thought maybe it would be better they had frames with plastic instead of glass.  If they fall off the wall on me in the middle of the night it's going to hurt.  That's going to look pretty lame on my obituary, "Killed by falling kitten poster."   Oh well, live by the sword, die by the sword.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Ooh, your art really ties the room together.