Monday, April 21, 2014

When in Rome

I already mentioned that my Mom and sister went to Rome and even posted a picture of some weird Invisibile Guido.  When I was back in Cranbrook last week my mom showed me all the pictures she took and like her trip to Taiwan/Hong Kong I'll share a few with you.

I could show you hundreds and hundreds of pictures of old buildings, churches, statues and all that stuff, but I won't because it's boring.  You can see pictures of those famous places online or in books.  Instead I just picked out four of the more interesting pictures.


It's the Pope!  Well, not the current Pope, but a former Pope whose body is persevered and "creepy" looking according to my mom.


I liked this one because there is a cat just hanging out in it.


Haha, what??  Another weird Italian performance artist and by the looks of definitely not a starving artist type.  I wonder if he hangs out with the Invisible Guy on their days off?


Pizza!!  I was disappointed to learn she didn't go to any spaghetti factories.

My Mom went to Pompeii and when I asked where is a picture of the volcano she said she didn't take one.  What?  That makes no sense at all.  She even took the camera we gave her for Christmas a few years ago and didn't even use it.  She took all her pictures with iPad mini.  I should've installed Instagram on it for her then she can add all those "cool" filters to her photos and stuff.  All the cool kids are doing it!

No comments: