Sunday, August 18, 2013

Breaking news

I was going to do an actual blog post tonight, but I ended up watching Resident Evil: Damnation instead and now it's getting too late to give it the time it deserves.  It is not really that late, but it is when I have to be at work at 6 am tomorrow, so I should attempt to get some sleep.  I'll leave you with this awesome link to a Townsman article, but you may have already read it.  I know you all have subscriptions.
http://www.dailytownsman.com/breaking_news/217674931.html?mobile=true

2 comments:

Cam said...

Haha, I got close to the end and thought "No mention of Jeff?" then there he was, literally the last word in the article!

Keef said...

Jeff always gets the last word.

If you go to the main Townsmen website and browse the Sports stories and try to read that article it won't let you unless you have a subscription. Good thing we can read the mobile version for free. Who subscribes to the online Townsmen?