Monday, July 29, 2013

Yo Joe!

Did anyone go watch G.I. Joe: Retaliation when it came out in the theaters?  Well don't worry if you didn't because as of tomorrow, July 30, 2013, it will be released on home video.  If you head over the the G.I. Joe: Retaliation website there is a program that lets you create your own G.I. Joe solider.


That's my dude!  He has the worst solider code name ever!


Since the standard card you download is pretty low quality, here is a picture that looks ever so slightly better.  My dude wears a headband so the sweat won't drip down in his eye.  I just wish he had more pouches and a knife.  You don't need to reload a knife.

Fun fact: This post marks the fourth post in the history of this blog that has "Yo Joe!" in the post/subject title.  And now you know!

No comments: