Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sign up today!

I'm running out of stuff to write to about, so I'm falling back on one my good old "stuff I have in boxes" posts.  Last time I was back in Cranbrook I was going through a couple boxes when I found my awesome Vision Street Wear bag, well in that same box were some signs that I've "found".


I got this one up on the South Star Trails behind my house.  I'd like to point out that I didn't steal or take it, but it fell off the tree all on it's own.  I simply picked it up off the ground because I was doing my duty and cleaning up and keeping our forests green.  Too bad they cut down that forest. :-(


Just a plain old boring plastic "Employees Only" sign.


This one is a nice metal sign, but I'm not sure where I got it, or the sign above it either.  One of them may have been lying on the ground up on Moyie Mountain.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


Just a boring old plastic "No Trespassing" sign and again I'm not sure where I got it.  Man, this post is going downhill fast!


I've saved the best for last with this metal "Exit" sign from Parkland Junior Secondary School.  This one I totally did find lying on the floor!  We were goofing around by the gym doors down the stairs the wood/metal shop with a volleyball or basketball or something.  Anyway, the ball hit the exit sign and it fell off and landed right in my backpack.  What was I supposed to do?  I guess it's a real collector's item now though.

Now that I think about it, I probably don't need those signs anymore.  I should go around and put them up in random places that make no sense.  Or I could throw them in the garbage.  Whatever.

No comments: