Wednesday, July 3, 2013

George Spielburton

If you follow Cody's blog (he doesn't actually have one) then you know he has recently bought a fancy new DSLR camera.  If you follow my blog you also know this because I just told you.  Using his new camera he just made a short using green screen and all that, so check it out.



Cody says it looks terrible, but I think it turned out pretty nice.  I just watched it in the little YouTube window, but if I went full screen, yeah it probably would look terrible.  So just watch it in as small of a window as possible for best results.

Being able to actually use green screen, special effects and well digital editing in general opens a lot of doors for us we didn't have back in the old days.  I've already "written" two shorts that may or may not get filmed.  They don't require any green screen, so it shouldn't be too hard to film.  I don't know, we'll see.  I'm all gung ho on something initially, but as time passes I care less and less.

2 comments:

mike said...

Cody can have my blog if he wants..

cody said...

I have a blog...somewhere...My one and only entry was when I went to the ethiopian restaurant.