Monday, June 10, 2013

Scate it

I was messing around on my old skateboard with Avery while I was back.  I'm not talking about my old old skateboard because that one is long gone, but I'm talking about my newer old skateboard.


It's still old enough to be worn out though.  The wood is old and pretty dried out and it has a few big cracks in the deck around the trucks.  The bearings still seem in good enough shape though.

I can still ollie a bit, I managed to even get a couple inches off the ground...on the grass.  I wish I could go scateboarding again, but it would have to be where nobody could see me.  Well, maybe somebody should be there to take me to the hospital.

1 comment:

Cam said...

I'd scate with you, but we'd have to take turns so we don't both wipe it at the same time and fall on our phones and couldn't dial 911.