Thursday, June 27, 2013

BIG MAC!


Cam wasn't lying about the Big Mac of Oreos!  I picked these up today at Co-op even though I still haven't finished my Birthday Cake Oreos.  The Triple Double looks way better.

For more crazy Oreo goodness head on over to Dinosaur Dracula and read about the Watermelon Oreo.  Yes, it's a real thing.  You may have heard about Dino Drac before as it's run by Matt who used to run X-Entertainment.  Dinosaur Dracula is his new blog and he is still writing about the same old crazy stuff like old toys, movies, and Oreos.  He must be rich to afford all the weird and awesome collectibles he has.  When I grow up I want to be as cool as him and have a blog just as neat.

3 comments:

mike said...

No Triple Double Chcolate Mint Oreos until you finish your Birthday Cake Flavour Oreos young man.

mike said...

-no back talk!
even if I did spell it wrong..

Keef said...

Update: They don't taste very good! I am so disappointed. Looks like Cam made the right choice in getting the peanut butter Oreos after all.