Monday, April 1, 2013

Feedback

Back in January I did a quick post asking if people were enjoying their wicked Christmas gifts I gave out.  Mike said he hadn't looked at it yet, but he was going to.  And absolutely, no word from Cam and Cara.  It is nice to know all those hours of hard work is appreciated.

Willie said his iPod broke, but he did upload his to his PS3 and listens to it while playing NHL 13, so at least someone got some use out of it.  Mike may have checked his out, but I bet Cam just reformatted his USB stick and that was that.  Sounds like something Cam would do. 

Also, while doing some "research" for the Star Wars Lego advent calendar countdown I was checking out StarWars.com and found they have online activities like drawing, cooking and crafts.  I thought doing one of these activities would be a good post for the blog.  The cooking ones don't sound that good and can't draw, so I can't do those ones either.  I can't even do the Print & Play section as I don't have a printer.  The craft section has some of the best ones like the Rock Buddies, snow globes and Yoda stick puppet.  The Chewie sock puppet is actually the raddest, but it sounds to hard for me.  I have to sew?  Pass.

I actually was going to make the snow globe before, but I couldn't find any Star Wars figures small enough to fit in the "globe".  I know the instructions call for a Star Wars figure, but I don't follow instructions very well.  Should I try make a snow globe?  Should I use whatever figure I want?  Will I fail epically?  Is that how you spell "epically"?  It looks weird to me.  Whatever...

No comments: