Monday, March 4, 2013

White out

On Sunday we got hit by a minor snow storm as did most of Southern Alberta.  I had the day off, so I just got to relax at home.  Going outside is for chumps!  It would've been nice to actually be at work as there would've been no customers.  Cody heard they even shutdown Glenmore Trail.


That is what it looked like outside Sunday morning.  We got more snow throughout the day and it was windy too.  In the afternoon Cody went outside and shoveled the front, but it snowed a little more since then.  Since it did eventually stop snowing Sunday night, I went out this morning and re-shoveled the front as well as the back.  When I went over to shovel around my car in the parking space I found someone waiting for me.


Looks like the neighbour had already shoveled out between our cars earlier and this dude is just chillin' in the snow behind my car.  Not the smartest place to relax, but he was probably taking a break from slashing my tires or chewing my brake lines.

I'll admit he is kinda cute/funny looking.

I didn't want to bother him, but I wanted to shovel my car.  I shoveled the driver's side all the way to the back of the car.  I was going back and forth scraping my shovel on the ground and making a racket.  When I was done I checked and the rabbit was still sitting there.  I thought I might scare him off, but I guess not.  I went back inside to hide until he leaves.

No comments: