Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rabbits suck

Last night we got a little more snow here in Calgary.  I went outside this morning and did some shoveling and went over to my car to load in the recycling and the rabbit was back in his little spot again.


I actually had to go out, so I brushed some snow off the top of my car at him and he ran away like a little baby.  He's more chicken, than rabbit!

After I parked, he decided to move two feet over.

I come home almost three hours later and he is back sitting in that same spot again!  I don't want to run him over, so I parked a few feet over from where I usually do.  Since no one parks to the left of our parking spot it was all full of snow and not shoveled, so when I got out of my car I was stepping in eight inches of snow.  I took my groceries inside and ate lunch then got ready to go out because I had to go get a haircut.  And the rabbit was back again!

He moved to front of my car this time.  Now he's just playing games with me.

I went to get in my car and he ran behind my car a few feet and sat directly behind it.  Okay, by now this dude is getting on my nerves, so I didn't care much anymore if I did run him over.  I slowly backed up and then he finally took off.  I was wondering if he had the balls to sit himself back there while I was gone, but lucky for him he was nowhere in sight when I returned.   This dude's on thin ice, so he'd better watch it...OR ELSE!

No comments: