Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cereal Thrilla

While I was out buying limited edition birthday cake flavour Oreos I was also getting limited edition Peanut Butter Cheerios.


I ate some for dinner tonight and they were okay.  I still haven't gotten around to trying the Chocolate Cheerios or the Banana Nut Cheerios yet.  Those ones aren't limited edition, so they should be around for the foreseeable future.  I got lots of time.  I find regular Cheerios boring, but I've eaten a lot of Honey Nut Cheerios is my time, you can't go wrong.  Before they die some people can say they've climbed Mt. Everest, or visited every continent, but I can say I've eaten Peanut Butter Cheerios.

Why is everything "limited edition" lately?

I saw a pallet of these sitting in the back room at work and told Cody about them, so he bought a box.  I saw him carrying a box around at 7:30 in the morning.  It's been a while since Pebbles have been available in Canada, so grab them while you can.  The bad news is that they are the Rice Krispies looking Pebbles, not the old school round ones.  The good news is that they are gluten free!  That is good news right?

I wonder what limited edition cereal I'll find on the shelves next week?

No comments: