Friday, February 8, 2013

Surprise!

I was out shopping on Thursday and grabbed myself a treat in the form of a Kinder Surprise and it's been a while since I've had one.  Kinder now has actual brand name toys in the Kinder Surprises and the one I got was some limited edition egg.  It had a 1 in 3 chance of a limited edition Barbie toy or a 1 in 3 chance of a limited edition Hot Wheels toy.  I got the Kinder egg with a 100% chance of neither!


They've even improved on the foil wrap.  There is a weird seam all around the perimeter of the egg.


I still got it unwrapped though.


Yep, no Hot Wheels or even Barbie, just some blue dude sticking out his tongue mocking me.


Pretty easy to assemble, just put the two halves of the disc together and then apply the sticker and that was it.  But what the hell does it do?


You spin the mesmo-disc and stare at it and then look at the blue dude and he'll either look bigger or smaller depending which direction you spin the disc.  I bet this is great for your eyes and won't give you headaches either.  I made up a much funner game where you spin the mesmo-disc and stare at it and then run down the stairs as fast as you can.  It's awesome!

No comments: