Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Totally awesome video games!

I know I've said this before, but I have a lot of stuff, too much stuff.  I'd need to have every wall in the place lined with shelves to display it all.  Most of the stuff includes DVDs and CDs, some I haven't even watched or listened to yet.  Pretty much all of my DVDs are either in boxes in the basement or in media wallet/books so they take up less room.  I have movies I want to want again, but I still have a pile of movies I haven't even seen at all.  I've decided to try and watch a DVD every day, either a movie or at least a TV episode.  Hopefully, I can start making a dent in my "too watch" backlog.

Last night we watched Dredd, which just made me want to watch the way better version with Stallone and Rob Schneider.  Then tonight I watched 80's teen comedy, Joysticks, which is about video games so you know it's awesome.  It's also awesome because it has boobs in it. 

80's boobs!

NERD!  He wouldn't even know what to do with those boobies.

Joysticks also has a fat sweaty greasy guy named Dorfus.  He farts in like four scenes and I laughed every time.

Joysticks set the bar pretty high, the next movie has a lot to live up to in terms of boobs and fart jokes.

No comments: