Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Don't mess with perfection

I was getting a few groceries at Safeway yesterday and was walking past their display of Christmas candies when I saw a Cadbury set-up with a weird version of their Creme Egg.  I picked it up because: 1. Creme eggs rules, no matter what Cara says and 2. It was GREEN!


I threw it in my basket and when I got home later I was looking at it closer and noticed that it said "Screme Egg" on it and thought that was a weird name for a Christmas egg variant.  Then I also noticed that it had mummy type bandages on the package and it finally clicked in my head that this isn't a Christmas version of a Creme Egg, its just left over from Halloween.  That makes more sense because it was only 32 cents.


I was expecting it to taste minty as the inside goo is green.  Even though its green it tastes exactly the same as the regular "egg" goo in the normal Creme Eggs.  It still isn't the same though.

2 comments:

Cam said...

I had a Screme Egg this year too - not very impressive.

Keef said...

It was worth the 32 cents I paid for it. I still would've rather paid full price for a regular Creme Egg.