Monday, November 19, 2012

It all makes sense now.

For my dad's service I put together a slide show that they played.  I had to go through a lot of pictures for it and in the process found a some of me.  The upside of me making the slideshow was that I got to edit out most of the pictures of myself.  I found one picture of me as a baby that is both hilarious and horrifying.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

This me at about 7 months old with the Easter Bunny at the drugstore.  Even though I look okay in the picture, my mom said I did NOT want to be there and made a deal about it and it probably traumatized me.  Which it most certainly did!  I guess this explains my fear of both rabbits and costumed characters.  Even now that Easter Bunny is still freaking me out.  Yikes, I won't be sleeping much tonight.

6 comments:

mike said...

lol, awesome backdrop for kids Easter pictures;
bugspray-check,
bungee chords-check,
assorted solvents and chemicals-check.
are those boxes of matches?
hmm, better put some pink paper in there too.

This explains so much..

Cara said...

Ahhh! So frightening I am at a loss for words.

I see you are trying to act cool and calm so as not to let the bunny smell your fear.

mike said...

That Easterbunny is almost scarier than Billy Barker..

mike said...

almost

http://timetravelbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Billy-Barker.jpg

Mom S. said...

Mike, your B.Barker is not as funny without Cam's little spindle legs showing . . .
and Keith , not sure what to say about that Easter bunny with a face in his mouth ? and was it really only Avery scrambling away from Shivers the other night ?? hmmm.

Keef said...

Cara, the Easter Bunny couldn't smell my fear, he could hear it in my terrified cries. Thanks again Mom!