Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jackpot!

I was at Chinook Hobby West today buying some old hockey cards.  Last time I was home I figured out I was actually missing two cards from my '92 O-Pee-Chee Premier set and it's driving me nuts.  CHW has some old sealed boxes for $9.99, so I bought one in hopes of finding those two cards I need.  Sad part was that back in the day you could only get 3 packs for what I just bought an entire box for.

Anyway, they also got in some old school Transformers and had them out for sale including a couple cool ones like all the Contructicons and Omega Supreme.  Even though they were loose, they were still in good shape and had all their accessories.


Cam and Mike, you guys can look forward to retiring early because if you can't make out the price tag on that bag a better picture is below.


Holy what?!  Yep, that's the correct price and in Canadian dollars.  You guys don't forget your old pal Keith when you go to sell your Omega Supreme.

2 comments:

mike said...

$249 without the tracks?! Good thing I didn't sell it at the garage sale like all the other star wars stuff..

Keef said...

The tracks are there hiding behind him. That is still a lot though. I wonder how much with the box?