Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Got it covered

When I got my phone the guy at Best Buy threw in some freebies for it like a screen protector, HDMI connector (which didn't even work for my phone) and a protective cover for it.  It's a fairly simple case, black!  I guess the colour doesn't matter as long as it does its job.  Luckily so far I've only dropped it once when I was getting it out of my locker at work.  It didn't fall too far.

I will give props to the iPhone because they have so many different protective sleeves/cases/covers.  I was looking on eBay for a case a little more interesting that just black, but the pickings were slim.  There are two different models of my phone as one has the camera horizontal and the other has the camera vertical.  Most of the cases on eBay are for the model with the horizontal camera and of course my phone has the camera centered vertically.  I was hoping for one that looked like a NES controller, a Game Boy, ghetto blaster, cassette tape or something like that.  I couldn't find any of those to fit my phone so I had to settle for...

THE AWESOMEST PHONE CASE EVER!!!!

No comments: