Saturday, September 8, 2012

In the mood

POW!

Check out my cool new robot ring!  It's not just any robot ring, it's a robot MOOD ring.   Now you see what mood I'm in before asking me any favors.  It doesn't matter though because the answer will be "no"!

I'm wearing it on my pinky finger because even though it's adjustable it's pretty small and I'm not too sure about the "craftsmanship" of it.  I could bend it out because it's designed for that, but it might break or get messed up.  You can't expect a whole lot of quality for $2.95.  Although at that price I can afford to get one for every finger.  I'll be pimpin'!

When I bought it I also got the little piece of paper that tells you what colours correspond to the different moods.  So far I've only managed to get three different colours out of my ring; dark green/mixed emotions, blue/normal and purple/calm.  Wow!  What colour is indifferent?  I should have bought one for Cody and get him to play some XBox.  I wonder what the resulting colour would be from one of his spazztastic Call of Duty rages?  According to the colour guide there is no colour for "anger" though.  I suppose the closest one would be red/passion?  You can get angry and hate something with a passion.  The colour guide is kind of weak as it looks like they have the same shade for purple for three different moods or maybe I have purple colour blindness.  I'll put one on Cam (not in a gay way and not that there is anything wrong with that) and take him to Arby's and watch it turn brown aka FEAR.

No comments: