Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Daily dose of Huh?

My life is pretty boring as I don't do too much and don't aspire to do anything.  I know that you already know that because you read my blog.  Here are a few things I  did today.

First TVs and now toilets.  I'm excited to see what turns up next.

Somebody just left a perfectly good toilet in the alley by the elementary school across from where we live.  Well, it used to be a good toilet until somebody spray painted it blue and broke the reservoir lid.  I don't understand why whoever left the toilet also left a roll of toilet paper.  Are they a package deal?

Pillowy soft.

What is kosher anyway?

Yep, that's a pickle alright and it's kosher!  I stopped by the Co-op on Macleod Trail and bought a few groceries.  I normally don't shop there and they have stuff the one I usually do shop at doesn't have.  I was thoroughly disgusted and intrigued by this pickle.  It's a pickle in a bag full of juice.  Ewww.  People actually buy these because they like them?  It doesn't expire until August 13, 2013 so I have plenty of time to work up the courage to try and eat it.  I'll admit it does make me feel strangely a little bit inadequate.  Wait, I'm not even Jewish, so am I even allowed to eat it?


Some prankster rearranged the letters on the Toys R Us sign.  Not bad, but they didn't have much to work with.  It still can't top the all time classic sign switch of Pines Trailer Court to Penis Trailer Court.  Legendary!  That's all the boring stuff I did before lunch.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Fun Fact: My brother and his friend changed the Pines Trailer Court sign!

Keef said...

I don't believe it. Steve took a picture of it and when his dad developed the pictures he got mad because he thought it was us.