Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's got bite!

It was Cody's birthday back on Thursday and I gave him the stuff I bought him at the candy store in Nelson.  I said I would tell you about it, so here I go!

Fire makes it better..and also cough syrup makes is better.

Cody loves Moe and he loves energy drinks, so this was a sure fire winner!  Although, it's a lot smaller than the cans he usually drinks.  He usually gets those big cans of Amp and then plays COD.  What a spazz.


The perfect companion drink to the Flaming Moe.  Both drinks are made by the same company and I was expecting them to have identical ingredients, but I was surprised they differed a bit.  I guess you need different chemicals to make them different colours.  The Ghostbusters drink better be green!


I saved the best for last with the scorpion pop.  Yes, that's a real scorpion inside that strawberry flavored sucker/lollipop.  It is listed second on the ingredients list simply as "scorpion".  I'm sure it tastes delicious, but I ain't touching it.

No comments: