Friday, August 17, 2012

Duck duck pigeon

Today I went outside and actually saw the sunlight.  Ahh, no, boo hiss, etc.  Now my face is only slightly red.  We still didn't do too much as we went over in the boat to Balfour not once, but twice.  The first time was to get some maggots and worms and the second time was to get ice cream.  Both times we fed the ducks.


They sell a bag of duck feed for $1 where you buy the boat gas.  Then you get swarmed by all the ducks.  They just see the brown paper bag and hear the rustling and they know it's dinner time.  There are a bunch of ducks and one lone pigeon who is a kind of a jerk.  Even though the pigeon is smaller he was bullying around the ducks.


Check it out I wore my free granola bar sandals, they still hurt my feet.  I'm all really weird and don't like to wear shoes that expose my toes.  People will see them! 


Don't look at my toes, I'm self conscious!

No comments: