Saturday, August 4, 2012

By popular demand

My e-mail was flooded with responses from readers disappointed by the lack of cats inserted in the dead squirrel picture in my previous post.  I'm always listening to you guys and will give you whatever you want.  You wants cats in the squirrel picture then you got it!


I originally planned to added as many cats as I could the the picture.  I had started making a border around the squirrel 360 degrees of a cat with his tongue out and then about a third of the way through I realized it was too much work and taking too long.  So I took the easy route and you got the above picture.

You can see I also captioned it with another free photo app called Meme Me.  It's exactly what is sounds like as you can use all the absolutely hilarious meme pictures and add your own text to them.  It's got all the classics like Business Cat, Aliens Guy, Futurama Fry/Not Sure If, Hipster Ariel, Picard Facepalm and tons more.  I don't really need those or will I use them, I just like the fact that you can use your own pictures from your Gallery and caption those.  There is also a similar free app that does the same thing called Meme Generator.  Start captioning.

No comments: