Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Art?


Here is another part of Cody's birthday present which I found with Willie while at Twice As Nice in Cranbrook.  They also had a Speedy Gonzales plaque and it was a tough choice between the two, but in the end I went with Yosemite Sam.  He's got guns!  I like that it is totally homemade and at sometime somebody thought it was a good idea.  I guess it is a good idea, but in a bad way, so bad it's good.  This will fit in real nice with all the other "art" we have around here like the Chuck Norris poster, sad clown painting, Mr. T ceramic bank, pig in sunglasses picture, kitten poster and spin art.

Here is a fun fact for you, in the collage I made of Willie and I, the picture of me with the deer heads is taken in the basement of Twice As Nice.

3 comments:

mike said...

Sandy recognized where it was, I was trying to figure out where you would've found deer heads and she called it right away..

Keef said...

Props to Sandy! She isn't even from Cranbrook. But I guess she likes Twice As Nice.

Mom. S. said...

We couldn't figure it out either - WTG Sandy!!